Millennia Group LLC, founded in 1996, is devoted to providing our clients with solutions and services that create organized and accessible documents and highly efficient paperless processes. Millennia has derived significant and valuable experience from completing thousands of workflow, imaging and document management assignments in a variety of industries. We use that knowledge on every project to benefit each of our clients.
FileStar, our cloud based, workflow and document management software is a SaaS model and we place an emphasis on the service. FileStar includes package routing (data + documents), review and approval features that have replaced costly paper processes. For many of our FileStar implementations, we've also scanned the historical inventory of paper documents into PDF and TIFF digital files. These and other conversion assignments have had volumes from 10,000 to over 6 million pages.
Because our clients include financial services companies, healthcare providers and pension administrators and other clients with confidential and proprietary information, Millennia Group follows best practices for physical and data security. All employees have pre-employment drug and background screening. Our procedures follow HIPAA and SOX guidelines for PII and PHI. Our hosted facility for FileStar is SSAE 16 Certified.
Why Choose Millennia Group?
- Our cloud-based applications empower our clients through better organization, easier access and efficient processes.
- Our service oriented culture means we care, we respond and we work hard to get it right
- We use a state-of-the-art SSAE 16 certified facility, offering the latest security, backup and business continuity measures.
- Our industry experience allows us to provide insightful business solutions, not just digital documents.
- You can't afford to trust your documents to less experienced companies.
- We offer comprehensive, flexible solutions to fit your specific needs.
- We can manage your documents from paper to digital and from desktop to the cloud.
- We are experts in document imaging applications and document conversion services with over 20 years of experience serving client needs.
Partial Client List
- Equity Office Properties
- Kumon Education Centers
- Northwestern Hospital (Real Estate Group)
- Silverstein Properties
- Starwood Retail Properties
- The Related Companies
- The Elks Foundation
- US Cellular
- Witt Kieffer